Are you tired of cluttered and messy storage spaces for your used water bottles? Do you want to make a positive impact on the environment while also keeping your home organized? Look no further than a Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer. This DIY project is easy to make, affordable, and can be customized to fit your specific needs.
- 12 wooden crates
- 4 pieces of 1x3x8 inch wooden boards
- 4 pieces of 1x2x8 inch wooden boards
- 16 screws (1 inch long)
- 16 screws (2 inches long)
- Wood glue
- Sandpaper (120 grit)
- Paint or stain (optional)
- Paintbrush (optional)
- Sand all wooden crates and boards to remove any rough spots or splinters.
- Take two pieces of 1x3x8 inch wooden boards and two pieces of 1x2x8 inch wooden boards. Cut these pieces into equal lengths so that they can be used to connect the crates.
- Take one of the 1x3x8 inch wooden boards and attach it to the bottom of two crates using screws (2 inches long). Repeat this step for the other two crates.
- Take one of the 1x2x8 inch wooden boards and attach it to the side of two crates using screws (1 inch long). Repeat this step for the other two crates.
- Place the two crates attached to the 1x3x8 inch wooden boards on top of the two crates attached to the 1x2x8 inch wooden boards.
- Attach the crates together by applying wood glue to the side of the crates that are touching and holding them in place until the glue dries.
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 to make a second set of crates that can be stacked on top of the first set.
- (Optional) Paint or stain the crates to match your home decor.
- Place the Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer in your kitchen, pantry, or any other room where water bottles are frequently consumed. Fill the crates with used water bottles and enjoy your new and organized storage solution.
By using recycled materials, this DIY project is not only affordable but it is also environmentally friendly. The Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer is a simple and stylish solution for keeping your home organized and reducing waste. Give it a try today and positively impact the environment while also decluttering your home.